Automotive Embedded Systems
Automotive embedded systems are distributed systems, and according to different domains in the automotive field. A computer system that is embedded into a car to control it andan embedded computer unit is called an ECU (Electronic Control Unit).
Classification of Automotive Embedded Systems Powertrainand Chassis Control engine, automatic transmission, hybrid control, … steering, brake, suspension, … Body Electronics instrument panel, key, door, window, lighting, … air bag, seat belt, … Multimedia (Infortainment) Applications car audio, car navigation, traffic information, … electronic toll collection (ETC), backguidemonitor, … Integrated Systems/Services electronic stability control, pre-crash safety, … parking assistance, lane keeping assistance, …
Introduction to Automotive Embedded Systems
Embedded C & Coding Standards Acc to Automotive
Introduction to ARM
Automotive Embedded System Design & SDLC
Automotive Sensory System
Automotive Embedded will cover the following topics:
- Automotive Microcontroller- STM8
- Embedded C programming – Advanced
- Communication protocols- UART, SPI, I2C
- Automotive Protocols – CAN Bus, LIN Bus
- MISRA C Coding Guidelines
- Practice – IAR embedded workbench, CAN Bus Analyser, STM8 kit, CAN learning kit, CAN to serial converter, OBD Simulator.
- CAPL scripting on CANoe Demo version8) Brief session on AutoSar – Automotive Open System Architecture.
Weekend Classes: Avaliable
Online Training: Avaliabe
Regular Batch: 2Hours Per Day
Fastrack Batch: 2-3 Per 10Days
Free Demo Is Avaliable